Monday 11 June 2012

Left behind

The shocking news that David Cameron left his daughter behind in the pub, does not in the least surprise me. I myself, have left any number of children behind in pubs. The greedy little blighters never stump up the cash when it is their turn to buy a round. So if they can't be bothered to pay their way, then let them find their own way back home.
But as he is seen as a caring Conservative, I doubt very much that David Cameron would have taken this robust view of the misery caused by childish misers. Perhaps he was momentarily distracted by that well known sufferer of Restless Arms Syndrome, Ed Balls. In which case, it is perfectly understandable that he left the child behind in a momentary lapse of concentration., anyone would have done the same. My copy of The Guardian is strangely silent on the matter of his whereabouts.
I would hesitate to suggest that he has taken to stalking David Cameron, we must all presume that he is innocent and was nowhere near the place at the time. But until The Guardian reassures me on the matter, I fear I shall not rest easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment